At the moment we don't have nor plan any puppies.
What can a potencial puppy owner expect from us?
- The planning of the litter will be announced soon enough and after the pregnancy confirmation by the veterinarian we will accept reservations for puppies.
- During pregnancy and after the birth of the litter we will publish appropriate information, photos and videos.
- From 21 days of age visits of aspiring owners or cuddle-nannies will be allowed :-)
- From about three weeks of age we will start with gradual weaning from breast milk and feeding the puppies with so called BARF (bones and raw food). We will gladly introduce you to this way of feeding, but if the new owner decides to feed dry dog food we are willing to get the puppy used to it before leaving us.
- We are not indifferent to the fate of our puppies and the selection of their new home will not be underestimated. Therefore all applicants shall be interviewed to find out in what environment and conditions would our offspring grow up and live, why the person wants to obtain a dog, what are his/her plans with the dog, etc.. The order in which the candidates have contacted us may not be decisive. For us it is essential that we are 100% sure that the puppies will have a great home and owners.
- Purchase contract protecting not only our kennel and the new owner but especially the dog in which both sides undertake to comply with certain conditions will be signed during one of the visits previous to the puppy departure. Each party will retain one copy.
- When the puppy leaves us (not earlier than at the conclusion of its 8th week of life) the new owner receives his pedigree, PetPassport (certificate of vaccination), USB with scans of pedigrees of the puppy and his parents + other documents and photos from the first day, a starter pack including a toy / blanket with the smell of the mother, collar + leash and food for the first few days. The puppies will be tattooed, microchipped, vaccinated and dewormed several times, socialized, accustomed to household rush and will have at least basic hygiene habits. Of course there is also lifelong breeding service: consulting, demonstration at exhibitions, assistance with training, troubleshooting and more.
And what do we expect from him?
- Responsible approach, firm decision about the acquisition of a new family member and at least a basic knowledge of the breed and breeding of dogs in general (of course we're happy to help and advise).
- A vision for the future life of the puppy – a dog is not a toy that you get rid of when you get bored! It requires time, patience, work and love.
- Suitable conditions for having a medium-sized active dog – this type of dog can be satisfied in an apartment as well as in a house, but it certainly needs contact with his owner, a lot of attention, employment and the possibility of discharging energy.
- Continuous contact throughout the life of our puppies. We would gladly look at pictures and learn how the dog's doing, what are its successes, its messes etc..
- We also welcome personal contact with our puppies whether one by one or at litter meetings, meetings at various events (eg. exhibition, hunting or sporting events…) or joint trips.
- Given that we are radical opponents of puppy mills – production of dogs without pedigree, also this point will be treated in the purchase contract. By signing the new owner agrees that our offspring will not be used for the production of such dogs as either mother or father. Unless the owner wants to leed our puppy to be a proper stud dog/breeding bitch we strongly recommend to castrate the dog at a reasonable age.
- In case the owner of our offspring can no longer take care about the dog and for any reason will be forced to find him a new home, we ask to let us know as soon as possible (pre-emption rights of the kennel is also part of the purchase contract). Following procedure depends on the situation.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!